2014-04-28

I Tawt I Taw a Tweety Bird.

I needed something for lunch and, lo and behold, I discovered some Tweety Soup at the Drugstore. Suffering Succotash!


I needed some soap and, lo and behold, I discovered some Tweety Body Soap! I tawt I taw a body soap.


I needed to shave and, lo and behold, some Lola Bunny Blades.


No catchphrase for Lola, for she never shuts up.



I have to admit that I started this post several weeks ago and this is the first chance I've had to showcase this Happi Setto. A quartet of Warners' Characters from McD's.

When you lift Bugs' carrot arm to his mouth, a chewing sound ensues.


Wile E. Coyote has had another Acme mishap, this time the anvil plus gravity equals bump on the head.



Sylvester has finally got the best of Tweety!



But alas, it isn't true. Tweety just waddles away (if you wind him up that is.)


I have decided to show off my vast accumulation of Happy Meal toys over the next several weeks. Who will it be tomorrow?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails