2014-05-21

A Mole In The Operation.

A while back, I scored a couple of model kits from 1995 for 2 bucks a piece (original price 200 yen).




I was afraid that the task of assembling them would be over my head but, Woohoo!, I pulled it off!


In the top picture, it shows them zooming by at a tremendous speed. Let's see how fast these guys can go...



Okay, Mogera is a little quicker than Godzilla but I'd say it ends in a draw. Next time, I'll have to add a soundtrack.

Here are some behind the scenes photos of Mogera from his first appearance, The Mysterians. A kind of cyborg-mole, he likes to melt stuff while his masters kidnap Japanese babes.






One of these days, I'll get around to painting Mogera and hopefully someday I'll be able to find the other two in this series, Space Godzilla and Mecha-Godzilla. Then we'll really have a battle!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails