2014-07-02

Crazy Crayon Kaiju Clash.

I've never been a big fan of Crayon Shin-chan but this movie may make me one.
Crayon Shin-chan: The Legend Called Buri Buri 3 Minutes Charge (クレヨンしんちゃん 伝説を呼ぶブリブリ 3分ポッキリ大進撃 Kureyon Shinchan: Densetsu o Yobu Buriburi: Sanpun Bokkiri Daishingeki



Here is the cast and here's a clip including Shinchan's transformation into a Super-hero. You really need to see this. (Skip to 1:10 for the best part.)



First a look at the heroes:





Warning: NSFW!



Now the villains. These are all spoofs of several different Kaiju. Pretty well done, I must say.


























This is the theme song by Ai, "Crayon Beatz". I lasted about 30 seconds before I gave up listening. Can you beat my record?



The END!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails