2014-11-29

Hey Force! It's Time To Get Up!

The Force Awakens...

I'm sure everyone has seen the teaser trailer by now (if you haven't, watch this.)



If you need a blow by blow of the clip then Empire Strikes Back at it (Empire Magazine that is.)

The first thing I saw this morning on my phone was the above teaser and it put me in quite a good mood. Once I got home from my three weddings today, I wore my brand new UFO-Caught Star Wars Jumbo Bath Towel as a cape all night.


Let's get a closer look at that, shall we.




Sweet. I'm so glad I won this one and not the one on the right.


What other UFO Catch stuff was there?

Hmmm. I know we won't see the movie for another year, but I don't think they're going to rename the Light Saber as a Lightning Saber.


Are there Star Wars goodies out there right now? Funny, you should ask.

This figure was given to me a while back, there are 14 others you can collect as well. (Pretty expensive though, so I wouldn't bother.)







I also picked up a fashion magazine, not for the fashion per se, rather for the totes cool tote bag that came with it. I won't be showing that off yet for it'll be a Christmas present for some lucky recipient.

Within the pages of Xlarge is a closet full of sweats for you to buy.





A bit too beyond my budget but if you have 5000 yen for a t-shirt or 13000 yen for a hoodie or sweatshirt, let me know and I'll give you the ordering information.


If there is one thing for sure, now that Disney has control, we'll see plenty more merchandise coming our way. (Ha, there was so little merchandise before, wasn't there?)


And just so you don't think that everyone is completely enamored with the above clip, here is William Shatner to give you a contrary point of view.







Sounds to me like someone is still a little grumpy that JJ. Abrams didn't put him in either of his Star Trek movies.

ADDENDUM: This ended on a bit of a downer, Bill's sour grapes need some sweetening. So here is the teaser one more time in LEGO!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails