2014-12-09

Having Fit's

I'm not sure what this is all about, but it's been a while since I've posted a Fit's ad, so let's have a look-see.



Maybe this will clear up my confusion.



Nope, I'm even more befuddled. Let's see what the cast has to say about it.



Hmmm. Still bewildered. Perhaps these "Making of" videos.





More perplexed than ever.

 
This has a writeup about the commercial. Can anyone tell me what the heck that Blue creature is? It looks as though Wolverine and Totoro had a kid together!
 I give up. Let's look at an older ad. At least it makes sense.








2 comments:

Lady M said...

Well at least their dancing is a better than their acting. Not sure what that blue thing is either.

Michael Jones said...

I've heard that it's a giant Mole. I guess that makes sense.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails