2015-01-21

Return To Return To Oz.

A few weeks back, I picked up several Movie pamphlets including one for Return to Oz. Needless to say, this was the highlight of the bunch. (Posting this today in honour of the birthday of the Wonderful Blog of Oz blogger, Eric.) Great movie, can't say I've seen it since its release 30 years ago! But leafing through this pamphlet sure brought back some memories. Without further ado, here are some highlights from it!








The cast including the awesome Faizura Balk.



 The production...










And finally the Milk drink. (Not sure what it is but I guess you mix it with milk and it has vitamins and minerals in it.)






I'm going to have to track this movie down and rewatch it. Here's a taste of it.



ps. Eric, I'm keeping this pamphlet for myself. If I ever come across another one, I'll send it your way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails