2015-04-28

Kamen C'mon.

In a right place at the right time situation, I lucked into a live show of Kamen Rider as they battle a battalion of baddies. Unfortunately, I was at the very back of the theatre and therefore my photos are mere blurs of the action. Still it was very enjoyable with lots of acrobatics and special effects. (Btw, this is Part 2 of my trip to the Toei Kyoto Studio Park.Click this for Part 1.)





There is a hall of heroics displaying heaps of Riders throughout the years. To me, they all look alike; it's the villains that I like, yet they didn't have many on display.









There are some intriguing posters of some pre-Ultraman kiddie shows. I'd be interested in them if they still exist. The last one, National Kid looks to be the most interesting.





I also caught two 3D shorts. The first one, Poseidon, was well done and whet my whistle for another one. Ninja was excellent.



All in all, a very fun afternoon and I even won a gold medallion at this game.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails