2015-10-31

Best...Chucky...Ever!!

I popped down to Rifu Aeon Mall today to check out a kids' Halloween Party and my pal Yuki was the host. Her Chucky is hands down the best (okay, the only) one I've seen this season!





As you can see, there was a pretty good turnout of kiddies, here's a few snaps of them (and some adults).











 Apparently this wolf costume was handmade!
Rumi as the old crone who gives Snow White the poison apple.

Alex and family were there. Seita makes a great Ultron and Kaede as Satana, the Devil's Daughter.





I scammed these photos from their mom.


 That Malefina is one of my students.


I couldn't be bothered to wear a costume. I went all meta; Mike as Mike.

Now I'm off to two different Halloween parties. Still don't have a costume!!!

2 comments:

Bob Johns said...

What a great post! Any yes that is a very cool Chucky. Happy Halloween.

Michael Jones said...

There were a lot of really cute costumes. Surprisingly only one from Yokai Watch and one or two from Frozen. Last year, they were all the rage.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails