2015-10-28

Golden Years.

If you're reading this, it means that I survived my surgery and from now on no one can accuse me of having a "lot of gall". That's one less organ for the zombies to feast on when I succumb to their appetites.

Months back, I came across this record in a Recycle shop and just had to have it. Unfortunately, some weasel had stolen the album from within and I only have the cover! At least I talked the dealer down to giving it to me for a buck.

It has lots of cool artwork from various shows. Sorry, I don't have the time to find links or videos for all of them, you'll have to do that yourself.

ゴールデンテレビまんが大行進 Golden TV Manga Daikoushin #15.


I need to research this more fully.
Dororon Enma-kun, also known as Satanikus!, is a Japanese horror-comedy anime and manga series created by Go Nagai. It's one of Nagai's most famous works in Japan, although not very well known in the rest of the world.






Hey, there's a bunch of figures based on this:


Guess what I'll be looking for once I'm on the mend.





I'm really not sure about this one. Inazman or Anusman (?)



 Totsujin Tiger Seven (?)

 Kyashyan (?)








 Miracle Girl Rimitto-chan. (?)

 Cutie Honey!




Pretty cool, huh.
Now if I could only find the album within...
Hey, there's one here for under 1000yen!
Doh, This one is only 200!

2 comments:

Tony Isabella said...

Glad you came through the surgery. I had my gall bladder removed over two decades ago. Darn thing was so diseased that it fell apart as the surgeon removed it and then he had to fish around for the pieces. He told me I had been walking around with a bomb that could have killed me at any time. Hope you heal well and quickly.

Michael Jones said...

I'd accumulated a couple of gallstones, one of which had broken apart and drifted into my bile duct. That was the cause of my first hospitalization. To prevent this from reoccurring, it was prudent to remove the gall bladder.
I'm home, hale and hearty, and healing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails