2015-10-20

It's a Totes Cool Tote, Man.

This is the first and last time I'll ever use the term, "totes", I promise. But the Tote Bag that comes with this Special Book is totes totally radical.





The book itself is packed full of cool stuff such as this set of glossy "Stickers", "Timelines of the Characters", and  a "Goods Collection". 







Oh, and by the way, were you aware that there's a new movie coming up at Christmas time? It's Episode VII and I'm sure it has all the potential of being superior to Eps. I, II and III.


There was even a trailer for it and everything!


 Lo and behold, a second trailer has arisen and it posits even more questions than the first!


Hey, go figure. It looks pretty good. Maybe I'll go check it out.

ps. There is another Special Book for Episodes I/II/III with its own Tote Bag, but I didn't bother picking it up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails