2015-11-17

I Read the News Today,

Oh Boy! I'd heard about the Star Wars Newspaper a few weeks ago, but hadn't been able to find one. Today I finally did!


Unfortunately between my car and my desk I managed to spill Pepsi all over the damn thing! I'm such a Jar Jar.




One article is all about premiere of the R2-D2 ANA Jet and a bunch of cosplayers in attendance.






I thought I'd give you a closeup of the At-At and Chewie. Nicely done!


Here are some of the new characters. (For those of you who can read Japanese, SPOILER ALERT!)






Of course, there is plenty of swag advertised. Some of these pieces of jewelry are pretty nice but pretty expensive too.








There's an article on one of the Matte Painters, sorry that I can't decipher his name.



Where do we get those wonderful toys?




I dunno who this guy is but he really likes his coffee mugs.


 Models...
 Samurai-style...
 Transforming eggs...

Card games, Candy toys (WANT!) and Art...


Adidas! Ya know, I don't know if this is a matching pair or if they come separately, but I would wear the heck out of a mixed pair.

Chopsticks and rice molds. Cool!


Light sabres, more models, and vehicles.


Oh cool. Stab the barrel and Darth pops up!


Not sure what these are. New videos? Games?

And...neckties!


There's an article about one of my favourite new SW authors, Jeffrey Brown. I have a couple of these books and recently bought a calendar.


Furthermore, there is a glossary of "Star Words".



An article on Padme,

 Han and Chewbacca,

And a battle of the Light Sabre wielders with Yoda as Champ.


A two page spread of the Star Destroyer.


As an added bonus, there is a centrefold of numerous characters plus Padme's Fashion Show!




Finally, as the Force forces me, I will go to a Game Center!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails