2016-02-15

Huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh aaaaahnr.

Courtesy of the Wookie translator*, this is Happy Valentine's Day in Wookiese. This adorable creature is what I won today at UFO Catcher (in only two tries!!)
*Note: the translator doesn't really work. If you type in the same phrase twice, you get two different examples of random Wookie-speak.


(This photo was part of the display.)


By the way, you can make your own Force Awakens Valentines if you wish. Here are a couple of Wookie examples:



I also finally won one of these. Alas, it took far more than two tries.


Speaking of Star Wars and Valentines, here are several chocolates that were for sale a few weeks ago. Much to my surprise, they were all sold out a few days when I checked back.





They were all pretty pricey so I only bought a few to give to my gal pal who shares a birthday with St. Valentine's demise day.


Neither did I buy any of the Ultraman nor Kamen Rider chocos, though they are pretty cool!




 I did buy a T-Rex and a Protoceratops though.


Thanks to the geniuses at Jurassic Chocolate, you can eat a Dino-choco! (Click that link to order your own.)




I didn't see this but I wish I had. I definitely would have purchased one. I doubt whether I'd have given it away!



May your Valentine's Day be as wonderful as this guy's.
(Click the link below to see what I mean.)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails