2016-03-13

Little Orphan Oni.

Wouldn't it be great to see this guy as Daddy Warbucks?


Or perhaps this guy.


Almost a year ago, I paid a visit to the Oni Museum  (Oni no Yakata in Kitakami) and yesterday I dropped in again. Not much has changed except this time I managed to tape the intro one receives upon entry. Great special effects!



I gave up filming too soon for now it really gets creepy!



Forget Ring around the Rosie, that is much eerier.

In the first link above, there is a mini-vid of a two-faced Oni. Here is a shifty-eyed one.



As before, I snapped photos of this Krampus from Austria, I can't get enough of this mask.



I took a closer look at some of the foreign demons, here some the Peruvian ones and an Indonesian one (not sure which is which.)












Here are a few Sri Lankan ones. Very cool.







And a Mexican one.


Over in the Kiddie corner, there were some Arts and Crafts, I really like the Gegege Pet Bottle Wind Chimes.




I never noticed these before, some Gegege Wooden Puzzles.










Finally more wall masks...




and this jolly fellow is the greeter.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails