2016-10-04

Everybody Be Cool!

Today's pamphlet just happens to coincide with today's horror visual entertainment, From Dusk till Dawn. Episode 5 of From Dusk till Dawn, the Series* (season 1, we're a bit behind over here) came on and that inspired me to seek out this pamphlet.





Directed by Robert Rodriguez based on a screenplay by Quentin Tarantino, this vampire romp is a ton of fun.


This great cast includes...








Some stills of the action:





Speaking of the T*tty Twister, did you know that there is a Snack Bar in nearby Tagajo that uses that name?
Check out the bottom of this post to see what I mean.


Check out this clip from the movie.







The music:


The oddest thing in the pamphlet is this cartoon! Can you make heads or tails out of it? (Be sure to click to engorge it.)


*The series preview::



Today's selfie has given me a pair of fangs. I really need to trim my beard for these to be effective.


Today's snack is a little video I made of the Halloween section of the Aeon Supermarket in Natori.



For today's fellow blogger link, check out i-mockery and buy one of their Halloween gift bags. I got one last year.
Stay tuned for another pamphlet tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails