2016-10-19

The Animal is Out!

Tonight's movie is Wolf, a fun little werewolf RomHor (romantic-horror) with Jack Nicholson and Michelle Pfeiffer. James Spader plays the bad guy and is suitably creepy in the role. I hadn't realized this before, but it was directed by Mike Nichols, of The Graduate fame, no stranger to Romantic movies.


I love this logo.




Here's Jack!












And Michelle.




As a couple.



And the rest...















I broke out my Wolf head (it is very difficult to take a selfie when you can't see out the eye holes.)




So here is a Wolf mask from last year.


I brought a bunch of these masks to school today for a Halloween lesson for Grades 1 and 2. They were a hit.


A poster at the school.


One of the Grade fivers made this pinball game. Pretty cool!


I received this cigare sweet this morning.


Michael, you didn't buy this particular brand of sausages simply because they had a silhouette of Mickey and a Halloween theme, did you?
I think we all know the answer to that question.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails