2016-10-26

Tragic Magic.

Another thriller from the late 70s that affected me deeply. Magic mixes a creepy Anthony Hopkins with a sexy Ann-Margret and an amusing Burgess Meredith to form a ventriloquistic nightmare.



Here's the Trailer, see if it creeps you out too.



When I have more time next month, I'll watch the whole thing over again.



And lots more stills from the movie.









 A small cast but a good one.





Wait a sec. Do I see what I think I'm seeing on the picture above left?




 For some more magic, watch me transform into a pumpkin and hang out with Pooh!



 Another Gatcha Capsule with some Ghostbusters inside.


Today's snack is another conbini donut.



As an added bonus, some of the pictures drawn by my Grade 6 class.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails