2017-02-22

Miffed.

Sad to report the passing of Dick Bruna, the creator of Miffy, who died at the age of 89. Just the other day, I picked up four Miffy "kitchen clips" since they were freebies when I bought a drink.


Four different colours and six different animals make up 24 different clips. I don't think I need that many clips.


Other recent premiums I've acquired include these cute erasers


and these Idol characters that hang on one's cup. Too bad I didn't get the whole set.


Often when one buys four or more drinks, one also gets another gift. In this case, I got an Idolmaster Clear File and mini-towel, because one can never have enough Clear Files or towels.


In another case, I landed a One Piece calendar and tablecloth.


Hmm. I wonder what the Supermarket has in store for me next month???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails