2017-04-24

Show Me the Beast!

I watched 美女と野獣 Bijo to Yajuu (Beauty and the Beast, click that link to go to the website) today with my pal Yvonne (I'll let you speculate as to who is the beauty and who is the beast) and though I almost dozed off early on, it soon picked up and I thoroughly enjoyed it. (Except for Celine Dion's tune at the end...Barf!) Sure it is just a revival of Stockholm Syndrome, the Musical but it still rings a Belle. Actually, I think Belle was just using the poor Beast to get at his library.


This is a Clear File that I picked up, all the others were too mushy.



There is a new Ghibli Studio Ponoc movie coming out in July. It's directed by Hiromasa Yonebayashi who also directed When Marnie was There and Arrietty.


Mary and the Witch's Flower stars Hana Sugisaki who was also Sayaka in Marnie.


Here's the trailer for it, though we never had any subtitles when it showed on the screen tonight.



There are also big posters for GoG Remix and Logan. I'm unsure as to which one I'm more excited about.



Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any incentives for buying an advance ticket. I'd love a Baby-Groot key-chain or something. There is, though, a gift for buying a ticket for Spider-Man Homecoming (click that link for release dates. It opens worldwide on July 6-7 but we in Japan have to wait until August 11th!)


What I received is a nifty little earphone reel.


According to the above picture, it seems as though one would get a pair of earphones, but nope, all ya get is a reel.

Regardless, it is still pretty cool.


The promo flyer is out now as well.


Speaking of promo flyers, Wonder Woman (once again, check out the release date. June 1st or 2nd for most of the world, a week or so later for the rest of the world and almost two months later for Japan, the LAST country as usual) has a mini 8-page booklet describing her history (herstory).






Finally for those of you who are still playing Pokemon Go, here is the elusive Michaelypuff!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails