2017-09-03

Spidey's Homecoming!

I've been meaning to show off some of the Spider-Man loot I've amassed since the movie arrived but just haven't made the time to do so. Until now.

This Funko Pop came with the advanced ticket I purchased.


First up are some of the Clear Files I landed at its premiere. (I saw it twice at two different theatres so I found a couple of different ones.)










This is a hand towel I snagged.

And a sticker.


Some of the UFO Catcher goods I caught (and a few that got away.)


I didn't bother with the above. Too tough to snag and I already have a couple of big Stuffed Spideys.


Not easy to acquire yet I managed to get both for 500-700 yen each.





This next one was nigh impossible to catch though I finally did.


These little guys were impossible to pick up. Unfortunately I haven't seen them anywhere else.


I managed to land a pocket watch though damned if I can remember where I put it.


I only found these at the cinema at the Aeon Mall in Natori.


They came with a free little plastic Spidey and a postcard.



At a cinema in Chiba I found a Spider-head full of popcorn!


It also makes a dandy mask.


I bought this mug for a friend and now that I look at it I wish I bought one for myself.


I have a few more Spider-experiences to divulge and I'll do so tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails